- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen puff pastry shells
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 5 tablespoons Amaretto, divided
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 6 ounces white baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1 ounce semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 12 fresh raspberries
- Bake pastry shells according to package directions. Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in a heavy skillet, combine sugar and 1 tablespoon amaretto. Cook and stir over medium heat 3-4 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Add almonds; cook and stir until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes. Spread on foil to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, whisk jam and 2 tablespoons amaretto until blended. Spoon into pastry shells.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining amaretto until smooth; gradually beat in cooled white chocolate. Spoon over jam mixture. Sprinkle with candied almonds.
- In a microwave, melt semisweet chocolate with oil; stir until smooth. Drizzle over tarts; top with raspberries. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Raspberry & Cream Cheese Pastries in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2014
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Raspberry & Cream Cheese Pastries
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review