With just a handful of ingredients you can make a stunning dessert. The white chocolate ganache lightly coats the bright raspberries. Both my daughter and I enjoy this fabulous treat.—Cheryl Landers, LaTour, Missouri
- 3/4 cup slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 6 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon orange extract
- 3 cups fresh raspberries
- In a small heavy skillet, cook almonds over medium heat until toasted, about 3 minutes. Sprinkle with sugar; cook and stir for 2-4 minutes or until sugar is melted. Spread on foil to cool.
- In a small heavy saucepan, bring cream just to a boil. Pour over chocolate; whisk until smooth. Stir in orange extract. Refrigerate until chilled.
- To serve, divide raspberries among six martini glasses or dessert dishes. Top each with sauce; sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Raspberries with White Chocolate Sauce and Sugared Almonds in Taste of Home Winning Recipes 3 2012, p290
Reviews for Raspberries with White Chocolate Sauce and Sugared Almonds
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review