Ranchero Supper Recipe
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 can (28 ounces) baked beans
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Sliced green onions and sour cream, optional
- 7 cups tortilla chips
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the baked beans, corn, barbecue sauce, ketchup and mustard; heat through. Sprinkle with cheese; cook until melted.
- Garnish with onions and sour cream if desired. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 7 servings.
Reviews for Ranchero Supper
Sort By :
"Quick, easy & delicious! Perfect for a busy night!"
"I liked how easy this recipe is and my family really enjoyed it. I used frozen corn instead of the can of corn. I might reduce the amount of BBQ sauce next time because my husband doesn't care for the taste of it."
"This is one of the recipes my daughter is taking with her when she goes off to college. It's easy, inexpensive and very tasty. Leftovers can be added to an omelet or a quesadilla. To reduce calories I used frozen corn (1 cup), low fat cheese, low fat sour cream, and low fat baked chips."
"I used creamed corn, 1lb beef, and the honey baked beans. My family (my husband, me, our 3 year old & 5 year old) LOVED it."
"I have been making this meal regularly for years. It's different and we think it's really good. I don' use the whole can of corn. I use frozen corn or 1/2 can of corn."