This hearty dish is quick and easy to fix after a busy workday. We like to use hickory and bacon baked beans and serve it with fruit or a green salad for a complete meal. —Karen Roberts, Lawrence, Kansas
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 can (28 ounces) baked beans
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Sliced green onions and sour cream, optional
- 7 cups tortilla chips
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the baked beans, corn, barbecue sauce, ketchup and mustard; heat through. Sprinkle with cheese; cook until melted.
- Garnish with onions and sour cream if desired. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 7 servings.
Originally published as Ranchero Supper in Quick Cooking January/February 2003, p34
Reviews for Ranchero Supper
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review