Ranch Yogurt Dip
This creamy concoction is a perfect dip for a variety of colorful veggies. Served in a cabbage bowl, it's sure to draw attention on a buffet table. "My guests never notice that this is lower in fat and sodium than traditional ranch-style dips," writes Carol Gaus of Itasca, Illinois.
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free plain yogurt
- 2/3 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, whisk together the first 13 ingredients. Cover and
- refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Serve with fresh vegetables.
- Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1/4 cup) equals 79 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 257 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 fat-free milk.