Ranch Turkey Wraps
These hand-helds make for a nice lunch or a quick dinner on the go. A great thing about wraps is that, like sandwiches, you can customize each one to suit your family members' different tastes. Emily Hanson - Logan, UT
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 3/4 pound sliced deli turkey
- 8 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and salad dressing until smooth.
- Spread over tortillas. Layer with turkey, cheese, avocado and
- tomato. Roll up tightly; cut in half. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 wrap equals 661 calories, 37 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 96 mg cholesterol, 1,719 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 9 g fiber, 35 g protein.