Ranch Turkey Wraps Recipe
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 3/4 pound sliced deli turkey
- 8 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and salad dressing until smooth. Spread over tortillas. Layer with turkey, cheese, avocado and tomato. Roll up tightly; cut in half. Yield: 4 servings.
1 wrap equals 661 calories, 37 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 96 mg cholesterol, 1,719 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 9 g fiber, 35 g protein.
Reviews for Ranch Turkey Wraps
"My family loves when I make these. I've made them with and without the cream cheese and both ways are great. I've also incorporated roast beef into my wraps. I usually make them with spinach wraps instead of plain tortillas. When we're looking for a quick lunch/dinner idea, this is by far one of our favorites!"
"Very good. My brothers really enjoy these when I make them for their lunches."
"It sounds great- but 37 grams of fat! Use lowfat cream cheese and dressing. Reduce the amount of both. Use high fiber tortillas or Nature's Own Sandwich rounds. Cut the amount of cheese in 1/2 and/or use a lower fat cheese. These changes can make this into a much healthier meal."
"I fixed this tonite's dinner along with cream of asparagus soup(which is a recipe we have enjoyed for years and came from a Taste of Home issue) My husband and I both enjoyed the wraps. I did not use turkey but instead bought a rotissere chicken from our local grocery store. I cut back on the cheese and really enjoyed the ranch dressing, avacado and tomato. This is going to be added to my recipe box and will be used often."