Ranch Turkey Wraps Recipe
These hand-helds make for a nice lunch or a quick dinner on the go. A great thing about wraps is that, like sandwiches, you can customize each one to suit your family members' different tastes. Emily Hanson - Logan, UT
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 3/4 pound sliced deli turkey
- 8 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and salad dressing until smooth. Spread over tortillas. Layer with turkey, cheese, avocado and tomato. Roll up tightly; cut in half. Yield: 4 servings.
1 wrap equals 661 calories, 37 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 96 mg cholesterol, 1,719 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 9 g fiber, 35 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC