Ranch Turkey Wraps for 2 Recipe
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing
- 2 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 6 ounces sliced deli turkey
- 4 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 medium tomato, sliced
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and salad dressing until smooth. Spread over tortillas. Layer with turkey, cheese, avocado and tomato. Roll up tightly; cut in half. Yield: 2 servings.
2 turkey wraps equals 668 calories, 37 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 88 mg cholesterol, 1,596 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 9 g fiber, 35 g protein.
Reviews for Ranch Turkey Wraps for 2
"The only thing I changed was using low fat cheese and it all was very tasty"