Ranch Turkey Wraps for 2
These hand-helds make for a nice lunch or a quick dinner on the go. A great thing about wraps is that, like sandwiches, you can easily customize each one to suit individual tastes. Emily Hanson - Logan, UT
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 tablespoons PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing
- 2 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 6 ounces sliced deli turkey
- 4 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 medium tomato, sliced
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and salad dressing until smooth.
- Spread over tortillas. Layer with turkey, cheese, avocado and
- tomato. Roll up tightly; cut in half. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 turkey wraps equals 668 calories, 37 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 88 mg cholesterol, 1,596 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 9 g fiber, 35 g protein.