- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing
- 2 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 6 ounces sliced deli turkey
- 4 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 medium tomato, sliced
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and salad dressing until smooth. Spread over tortillas. Layer with turkey, cheese, avocado and tomato. Roll up tightly; cut in half. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Ranch Turkey Wraps for 2 in Simple & Delicious
Reviews for Ranch Turkey Wraps for 2
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 8, 2012
"The only thing I changed was using low fat cheese and it all was very tasty"