Ranch Turkey Pasta Dinner
"This entree is a great way to finish up a holiday turkey," reports Peggy Key of Grant, Alabama. "At times, I use chicken if I have that on hand instead. Try sprinkling grated cheese over the top of each helping for extra flavor."
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2-1/2 cups uncooked penne pasta
- 6 to 8 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large
- skillet, melt butter. Stir in salad dressing mix until smooth. Add
- peas and carrots; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes. Drain pasta and add
- to skillet. Stir in turkey; cook for 3-4 minutes or until heated
- through. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/2 cups equals 525 calories, 23 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 126 mg cholesterol, 842 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 38 g protein.