Ranch Turkey Burgers Recipe
A chopped jalapeno gives this interesting turkey burger a bit of a kick. Every bite is flavorful and cheesy. Top it off with ranch dressing sauce, and it's the best thing under a bun.
- 5 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, diced
- 1 small sweet onion, diced
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/4 pounds ground turkey
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 4-1/2 teaspoons prepared ranch salad dressing
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well. Shape into four patties; brush with oil.
- 2. Grill on a greased indoor grill for 2-3 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165° and juices run clear. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine sour cream and salad dressing. Serve burgers on buns with sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC