- 5 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, diced
- 1 small sweet onion, diced
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/4 pounds ground turkey
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 4-1/2 teaspoons prepared ranch salad dressing
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well. Shape into four patties; brush with oil.
- Grill on a greased indoor grill for 2-3 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165° and juices run clear. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine sour cream and salad dressing. Serve burgers on buns with sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Ranch Turkey Burgers
Sort By :
This recipe was delicious! I did cut down on the amount of chili powder, however. I used about 1 tsp instead of 4! I also topped each burger with a sprinkle of colby jack cheese. It was a big hit with everyone:-) I will be making these again!
These burgers are very flavorful and a nice change of pace. I'm not a fan of jalapeño peppers, so I left them out. They tasted great!
Great Recipe! Easy and yummy!
These were great! However, next time I think I will cut the amount of chili powder to only 1 1/2 tsp instead of 4. It just seemed to be too much at times. Great burgers though!
This was very tasty. I made a couple of changes - finely shredded the cheddar, and mixed 2 tbsp of the oil in with the meat mixture.