In Berlin, Pennsylvania, Karen Thomas curbs hunger in a hurry. "These zest roll-ups are great as picnic nibbles, dinner appetizers and football party munchies," she notes. "When my husband's co-workers at the state patrol come over for meals, they admit 'low-fat' can be delicious."
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) fat-free cream cheese
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 to 3 jalapeno peppers, finely chopped
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, salad dressing mix, jalapenos and pimientos. Spread over tortillas.
- Roll up tightly; wrap each in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Unwrap and cut each tortilla into eight pieces. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Ranch Tortilla Roll-Ups in Light & Tasty August/September 2002, p63
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Ranch Tortilla Roll-Ups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review