Ranch Tortilla Roll-Ups Recipe
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) fat-free cream cheese
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 to 3 jalapeno peppers, finely chopped
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, salad dressing mix, jalapenos and pimientos. Spread over tortillas.
- Roll up tightly; wrap each in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Unwrap and cut each tortilla into eight pieces. Yield: 16 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Fizz 56 Brachetto Italy N/V, sparkling and sweet with hints of raspberry and cherry. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Ranch Tortilla Roll-Ups
Sort By :
This are delicious! I use Neufchatel (33% less fat 'cream cheese') or FF cream cheese and also 96% FF tortilla shells. I used 2 med. jalapenos with the seeds and they were spicy but not unbearably hot. The meeting people I made it for loved it.