- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons yellow cornmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 6 bone-in chicken thighs (about 2-1/4 pounds), skin removed
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- In a shallow bowl or large resealable plastic bag, combine crumbs, Parmesan cheese, cornmeal and Italian seasoning. Dip chicken in salad dressing, then coat with crumb mixture.
- Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 45-50 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 3-4 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Ranch-Style Thighs
"Moist and delicious. I used 4 thighs, just above 2lb total. Wouldn't change a thing."
"I used boneless skinless chicken thighs that were some of the best I have ever had. I used italian flavored bred crumbs with the corn meal . The next day cold the thighs were still moist and flavorful. Ii will definitely keep this recipe."
"Yummy!!! We used boneless thighs and they came out so tender with a crispy coating. Will make this again."
"Very good & easy. We enjoyed this recipe. I doubled it so we would have leftovers. Also used boneless thighs as that's what I had on hand."
"This recipe is a winner! Excellent flavor and melt-in-your-mouth juicy chicken! My oven-baked chicken always seems to come out dry, but not with this recipe. And I love that I don't have to eat the skin to get most of the flavor."