- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked and cooled
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Sprinkle cheese into pastry shell. In a bowl, whisk eggs until foamy. Add the remaining ingredients. Pour over cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°. Cover edges with foil; bake 15-20 minutes longer or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Ranch-Style Quiche in Casserole Cookbook 2001, p279
Reviews for Ranch-Style Quiche
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review