Ranch-Style Potato Salad Recipe
Even though I live in town, I have a feeling that this potato salad would be welcome fare at any ranch. It's a tasty, refreshing change from your typical potato salad. Serve it with pickled watermelon rinds and fresh biscuits for a great breakfast!
- 1 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 large sweet red pepper, chopped
- 8 medium potatoes, cooked, peeled and cubed
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 2 cups ranch salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons minced watercress, optional
- 1. In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add onion and red pepper; saute until tender. Stir in potatoes and eggs; heat through. Add dressing and watercress if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
3/4 cup: 629 calories, 44g fat (9g saturated fat), 192mg cholesterol, 807mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 4g fiber), 15g protein
Reviews for Ranch-Style Potato Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC