Ranch-Style Pork Burgers Recipe
“We use our grill all year, and this recipe is quick and easy enough for busy weeknights,” writes Kathleen Dougherty from Williamsville, Illinois. Her hefty burgers make a nice alternative to ground beef, and the ranch dressing punches up the flavor.
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1 tablespoon ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
- 2 hamburger buns, split
- Lettuce leaves and tomato slices, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the pork, dressing mix, onion and pepper. Shape into two patties.
- 2. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160°. Top each patty with a cheese slice; cover and grill just until cheese begins to melt. Serve on buns with lettuce and tomato if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 374 calories, 16g fat (5g saturated fat), 100mg cholesterol, 890mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 31g protein.
Reviews for Ranch-Style Pork Burgers
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC