Ranch-Style Pork Burgers Recipe
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1 tablespoon ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
- 2 hamburger buns, split
- Lettuce leaves and tomato slices, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the pork, dressing mix, onion and pepper. Shape into two patties.
- 2. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160°. Top each patty with a cheese slice; cover and grill just until cheese begins to melt. Serve on buns with lettuce and tomato if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 374 calories, 16g fat (5g saturated fat), 100mg cholesterol, 890mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 31g protein.
Reviews for Ranch-Style Pork Burgers
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.