Ranch-Style Pork Burgers Recipe
“We use our grill all year, and this recipe is quick and easy enough for busy weeknights,” writes Kathleen Dougherty from Williamsville, Illinois. Her hefty burgers make a nice alternative to ground beef, and the ranch dressing punches up the flavor.
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1 tablespoon ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
- 2 hamburger buns, split
- Lettuce leaves and tomato slices, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the pork, dressing mix, onion and pepper. Shape into two patties.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160°. Top each patty with a cheese slice; cover and grill just until cheese begins to melt. Serve on buns with lettuce and tomato if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Ranch-Style Pork Burgers in Cooking for 2 Fall 2005, p53
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Ranch-Style Pork Burgers(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- BBQ Pork Recipes >
- Burger Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Grilled Pork Recipes >
- Grilling Hamburgers >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >
- July 4th Recipes >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Memorial Day Recipes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Quick Pork Recipes >