Ranch-Style Buttermilk Dressing Recipe
- 2/3 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Whisk until smooth. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 cup.
One serving (2 tablespoons) equals 54 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 179 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat.
Reviews for Ranch-Style Buttermilk Dressing
"Very good! Ranch is my favorite dressing. This is a thicker dressing, like the more expensive dressing on the market but I like that since it works well as a dip too!!"
"I made this for dinner to go on our green salad I have a 16 year old who likes his ranch and he said this was the best he ever had.. Used dried parsley and garlic granuals instead of fresh all I had on hand, turned out great.."