Ranch-Style Buttermilk Dressing Recipe
This creamy quick-to-fix dressing is pleasantly seasoned with dill and minced parsley...and it whisks together in no time. Shirley Francey of St. Catherines, Ontario submitted the recipe.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total TIme: 10 min. YIELD:8 servings
- 2/3 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Whisk until smooth. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 cup.
One serving (2 tablespoons) equals 54 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 179 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC