Ranch-Style Buttermilk Dressing Recipe
- 2/3 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Whisk until smooth. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 cup.
2 tablespoon: 54 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 179mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat.
Reviews for Ranch-Style Buttermilk Dressing
"Very good! Ranch is my favorite dressing. This is a thicker dressing, like the more expensive dressing on the market but I like that since it works well as a dip too!!"