This creamy quick-to-fix dressing is pleasantly seasoned with dill and minced parsley...and it whisks together in no time. Shirley Francey of St. Catherines, Ontario submitted the recipe.
Recommended: 19 Recipes for Homemade Salad Dressing
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2/3 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Whisk until smooth. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 cup.
Originally published as Ranch-Style Buttermilk Dressing in Light & Tasty August/September 2004, p17
Reviews forRanch-Style Buttermilk Dressing
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 28, 2012
"Very good! Ranch is my favorite dressing. This is a thicker dressing, like the more expensive dressing on the market but I like that since it works well as a dip too!!"