This creamy quick-to-fix dressing is pleasantly seasoned with dill and minced parsley...and it whisks together in no time. Shirley Francey of St. Catherines, Ontario submitted the recipe.
- 2/3 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Whisk until smooth. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 cup.
Originally published as Ranch-Style Buttermilk Dressing in Light & Tasty August/September 2004, p17
Reviews for Ranch-Style Buttermilk Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review