Let your kids use their imagination and decorate their snowman with colorful vegetables and fruit. They may want to leave a few under the tree for Santa to nibble. —Sherry Al-Tamimi, Sugar Valley, Georgia
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Assorted decorations: small pitted ripe olives, pretzel sticks and sweet red and/or orange pepper
- Assorted crackers and fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until smooth. Add the dressing mix, mustard and garlic; mix well. Shape into two balls, one slightly larger than the other. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Remove from the refrigerator 15 minutes before serving. On a serving plate, stack the small cheese ball on top of the larger ball to make a snowman.
- Cut ends from olives to make small circles; attach to snowman for eyes and buttons. Insert pretzel sticks for arms. Cut top hat from pepper; place on top of snowman. Trim pepper to make a nose; insert into face. Serve with crackers and vegetables. Yield: 2-2/3 cups.
Originally published as Ranch Spread Snowman in Taste of Home December/January 2012, p101
Reviews for Ranch Spread Snowman
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review