Ranch Spinach Salad Recipe
- 1 package (6 ounces) baby spinach
- 1 small sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) ripe chopped olives, drained
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, red pepper, cheese, olives and onion. Add dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Ranch Spinach Salad
"I omitted the black olives and added bacon. Wow, was it good. Will definitely make again!"