Ranch Spinach Salad
I rely on packaged greens and a handful of other ingredients, so it comes together in no time.Kelly Olson, Moab, Utah
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 package (6 ounces) baby spinach
- 1 small sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) ripe chopped olives, drained
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, red pepper, cheese,
- olives and onion. Add dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.