I rely on packaged greens and a handful of other ingredients, so it comes together in no time.—Kelly Olson, Moab, Utah
- 1 package (6 ounces) baby spinach
- 1 small sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) ripe chopped olives, drained
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, red pepper, cheese, olives and onion. Add dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Ranch Spinach Salad in Quick Cooking January/February 2004, p15
Reviews for Ranch Spinach Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 1, 2011
"I omitted the black olives and added bacon. Wow, was it good. Will definitely make again!"