- 1 package (6 ounces) baby spinach
- 1 small sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) ripe chopped olives, drained
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, red pepper, cheese, olives and onion. Add dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Ranch Spinach Salad in Quick Cooking January/February 2004, p15
Reviews for Ranch Spinach Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 1, 2011
"I omitted the black olives and added bacon. Wow, was it good. Will definitely make again!"