- 1 package (12 ounces) miniature pretzels
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) Bugles
- 1 can (10 ounces) salted cashews
- 1 package (6 ounces) miniature cheddar cheese fish-shaped crackers
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- In two large bowls, combine the pretzels, Bugles, cashews and crackers. Sprinkle with dressing mix; toss gently to combine. Drizzle with oil; toss until well coated. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 6 quarts.
Reviews for Ranch Snack Mix
"I was a little skeptical at first but I needed an easy treat for a meeting. I didn't want to deal with the oven and since this recipe had lots of things I love, I went with it. I was afraid it would be really oily but it wasn't. It was tasty and just right for a roomful of hungry office managers."
"Was looking for some easy snack mixes for my kids for the holidays. This was very easy and got 2 thumbs up from the kids. YUM! Thanks. Will have to make this more often. Thanks for the quick easy recipe."
"This is always a hit! We take it to every family gathering. It's also really easy to switch up the ingredients if you can't find something! My family and I like to use corn chips instead of Bugles."
"So easy. So delish! First thing to sell out at our bake sale. Made it Monday, still crisp when sold on Friday. We put it in clear cellophane bags, tied with a ribbon. Looked great!"
"Had to dump this one. It was a gross waste of fine snacks."
"This recipe is popular at bake sales and is quick and easy to make! I have also substituted square cheddar crackers and mixed nuts with good results!"
"And, I used two packages of ranch mix."
"The recipe I have uses popcorn oil and you bake it for 40 min at 250 degrees, stirring every ten minutes. I pour it out on paper towels to absorb some of the oil after it bakes."
"Wouldn't let me add 5 stars on earlier post :)"
"LOL! It wouldn't let me add stars before."