Ranch Snack Mix Recipe
- 1 package (12 ounces) miniature pretzels
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) Bugles
- 1 can (10 ounces) salted cashews
- 1 package (6 ounces) miniature cheddar cheese fish-shaped crackers
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- In two large bowls, combine the pretzels, Bugles, cashews and crackers. Sprinkle with dressing mix; toss gently to combine. Drizzle with oil; toss until well coated. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 6 quarts.
Reviews for Ranch Snack Mix
Sort By :
"This recipe is popular at bake sales and is quick and easy to make! I have also substituted square cheddar crackers and mixed nuts with good results!"
"And, I used two packages of ranch mix."
"The recipe I have uses popcorn oil and you bake it for 40 min at 250 degrees, stirring every ten minutes. I pour it out on paper towels to absorb some of the oil after it bakes."
"Wouldn't let me add 5 stars on earlier post :)"
"LOL! It wouldn't let me add stars before."