- 1 package (12 ounces) miniature pretzels
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) Bugles
- 1 can (10 ounces) salted cashews
- 1 package (6 ounces) miniature cheddar cheese fish-shaped crackers
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- In two large bowls, combine the pretzels, Bugles, cashews and crackers. Sprinkle with dressing mix; toss gently to combine. Drizzle with oil; toss until well coated. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 6 quarts.
Reviews forRanch Snack Mix
"Delicious! I added a tsp of garlic powder but that's the only change."
"Made this for an American Cancer Society fund raising bake sale. It was WELL rec'd, especially as an alternative to a baked sweet item. I was told "this recipe is a KEEPER for sure". Now, looking at the other reviews, I will add a touch more ranch next time. It's been a HUGE hit though- thank you!"
"I am adding another 5-star rating. I made this for our annual (adult) kids fall birthday party. (All of them plus one spouse were born in the fall so one big party is easier.) This snack was a huge hit. The recipe makes a LOT which comes in handy for a crowd. My clan was picking around the pretzels so I think I will try subbing wheat Chex the next time I make it for my family. The only negative thing for me is that it was a little too salty for my taste but nobody else mentioned that . One more thing: due to my extreme nut allergies, I subbed a 9 oz. bag of oyster crackers for the cashews. I will be making this again and again."
"I was a little skeptical at first but I needed an easy treat for a meeting. I didn't want to deal with the oven and since this recipe had lots of things I love, I went with it. I was afraid it would be really oily but it wasn't. It was tasty and just right for a roomful of hungry office managers."
"This is always a hit! We take it to every family gathering. It's also really easy to switch up the ingredients if you can't find something! My family and I like to use corn chips instead of Bugles."
"Had to dump this one. It was a gross waste of fine snacks."