This is wonderful fast-to-fix munchie. The recipe makes a generous 24 cups and doesn't involve any cooking. It's a cinch to package in individual snack bags, keeps its crunch and is a savory alternative to the cakes and pies usually offered at bake sales. -Linda Murphy Pulaski, Wisconsin
- 1 package (12 ounces) miniature pretzels
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) Bugles
- 1 can (10 ounces) salted cashews
- 1 package (6 ounces) miniature cheddar cheese fish-shaped crackers
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- In two large bowls, combine the pretzels, Bugles, cashews and crackers. Sprinkle with dressing mix; toss gently to combine. Drizzle with oil; toss until well coated. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 6 quarts.
Originally published as Ranch Snack Mix in Quick Cooking September/October 2001, p27
Reviews for Ranch Snack Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review