Ranch Snack Mix
This is wonderful fast-to-fix munchie. The recipe makes a generous 24 cups and doesn't involve any cooking. It's a cinch to package in individual snack bags, keeps its crunch and is a savory alternative to the cakes and pies usually offered at bake sales.
32 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (12 ounces) miniature pretzels
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) Bugles
- 1 can (10 ounces) salted cashews
- 1 package (6 ounces) miniature cheddar cheese fish-shaped crackers
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- In two large bowls, combine the pretzels, Bugles, cashews and
- crackers. Sprinkle with dressing mix; toss gently to combine.
- Drizzle with oil; toss until well coated. Store in airtight
- containers. Yield: 6 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 185 calories, 11 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 357 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.