Ranch Salad Recipe
A blend of blue cheese and ranch salad dressings gives the vegetables in this salad a tangy taste. It makes a big batch, so I often take it to potlucks.—Marlene Thompson, Winchester, Ohio
- 1 medium head cauliflower, broken into florets (4 cups)
- 1 bunch broccoli, broken into florets (3 cups)
- 4 to 6 small carrots, thinly sliced
- 4 green onions with tops, thinly sliced
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled or 1/2 cup bacon bits
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) blue cheese salad dressing
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) ranch salad dressing
- 1. Combine vegetables, bacon and cheese in a large salad bowl. Combine salad dressings; pour over salad and toss to mix. Chill. Yield: 16-20 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 167 calories, 15 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 305 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC