A blend of blue cheese and ranch salad dressings gives the vegetables in this salad a tangy taste. It makes a big batch, so I often take it to potlucks.—Marlene Thompson, Winchester, Ohio
Featured In: 32 Lunches To Spice Up Your Workday
- 1 medium head cauliflower, broken into florets (4 cups)
- 1 bunch broccoli, broken into florets (3 cups)
- 4 to 6 small carrots, thinly sliced
- 4 green onions with tops, thinly sliced
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 6 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled or 1/2 cup bacon bits
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) blue cheese salad dressing
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) ranch salad dressing
- Combine vegetables, bacon and cheese in a large salad bowl. Combine salad dressings; pour over salad and toss to mix. Chill. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Originally published as Ranch Salad in Taste of Home August/September 1993, p15
Reviews for Ranch Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 25, 2013
"This salad was delicious! I added a teaspoon of liquid smoke to the dressing mixture, and a dash of black pepper too! My family loves this one!!"