- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide into 12
- pieces. Place in greased muffin cups. Beat the remaining egg; brush
- over dough. Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over rolls. Cover
- and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 318 calories, 12 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 798 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.