"For a fast, fun snack, start with plain pretzels and add a new taste twist," suggests Lois Kerns of Hagerstown, Maryland. "It takes just a few minutes to coat them with seasonings and pop them into the oven to bake."
12 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Bake: 1 hour
- 1 package (20 ounces) large thick pretzels
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Break pretzels into bite-size pieces and place in a large bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients; pour over pretzels. Stir to coat.
- Pour into an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at
- 200° for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Yield: 12 cups.