"This golden crumb-topped casserole tastes like you spent hours preparing it, but actually it takes just minutes," informs Claire Darby from New Castle, Delaware. "I occasionally substitute creamy Italian dressing in place of ranch for a more robust flavor," she adds.
4-6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 50 min.
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- Toss potatoes with dressing, salt and pepper. Place in a greased
- 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with bread crumbs. Cover and
- bake at 375° for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake 20 minutes longer
- or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 307 calories, 22 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 768 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.