Lynn Breunig of Wind Lake, Wisconsin jazzes up creamy potato salad with cheese, bacon and ranch salad dressing. "My sister asked for the recipe as soon as she tried it," she writes.
- 2 pounds red potatoes
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) ranch salad dressing
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package (2.8 ounces) real bacon bits
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Dash garlic powder
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until tender.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients (dressing will be thick). Drain potatoes and cut into cubes; add to the dressing and gently toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until chilled. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Ranch Potato Salad in Quick Cooking March/April 2005, p10
Reviews for Ranch Potato Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review