“I love to cook for my children, grandchildren and the church. I've never taken this dish anywhere where it wasn't cleaned out. It's so simple, but so good and different that it's always a hit.” Mae Craft - Clarksville, Arkansas
- 7 medium potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 325°. Place potatoes in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish; dot with butter. Cover and bake 60-65 minutes or until tender.
- Combine sour cream and salad dressing mix; spoon over potatoes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Ranch Potato Cubes in Simple & Delicious March/April 2009, p17
Reviews for Ranch Potato Cubes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review