Ranch Potato Cubes Recipe
- 7 medium potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Place potatoes in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish; dot with butter. Cover and bake at 325° for 60-65 minutes or until tender.
- Combine sour cream and salad dressing mix; spoon over potatoes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Ranch Potato Cubes
Sort By :
These potatoes are quite tasty. I seasoned them with salt and pepper before I baked them. Tasted just like our favorite cheese fries minus the bacon.
Giving *4 stars* at moment. Making for supper tonite. Making *half batch* since there will be only 2 enjoying. Most likely will be giving full *5 star* rating after supper! Thank You!!
Big hit with my adult kids! The small amount left over was immediately claimed for carryout. Very simple and yummy.
Made it exactly as given but cut in half for just 2 of us and used 8" square baking dish. EXCELLENT!