Ranch Potato Cubes Recipe
“I love to cook for my children, grandchildren and the church. I've never taken this dish anywhere where it wasn't cleaned out. It's so simple, but so good and different that it's always a hit.” Mae Craft - Clarksville, Arkansas
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. Bake: 65 min. YIELD:8 servings
- 7 medium potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 325°. Place potatoes in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish; dot with butter. Cover and bake 60-65 minutes or until tender.
- 2. Combine sour cream and salad dressing mix; spoon over potatoes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup equals 315 calories, 15 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 50 mg cholesterol, 429 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 8 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC