- 7 medium potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 325°. Place potatoes in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish; dot with butter. Cover and bake 60-65 minutes or until tender.
- Combine sour cream and salad dressing mix; spoon over potatoes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Ranch Potato Cubes
"These potatoes are quite tasty. I seasoned them with salt and pepper before I baked them. Tasted just like our favorite cheese fries minus the bacon."
"Giving *4 stars* at moment. Making for supper tonite. Making *half batch* since there will be only 2 enjoying. Most likely will be giving full *5 star* rating after supper! Thank You!!"
"Big hit with my adult kids! The small amount left over was immediately claimed for carryout. Very simple and yummy."
"Made it exactly as given but cut in half for just 2 of us and used 8" square baking dish. EXCELLENT!"
"Very easy recipe. Added some bacon on top. Would be good with some chopped green onion. Will definitely make again!"
"I love this recipe. I even replaced the potatoes with cauliflower and broccoli to make it a healthier dish. Now it's even better!"
"Easy and very tasty"
"I took the other suggestions to heart and added the bacon, then I went 1 step further and added onions and onion salt. It was a hit. The men loved it. Would make again"
"Taste too much like sour cream. I was expecting delicious - got mediocure."