Ranch Popcorn Recipe
What’s a night at the movies without popcorn to munch? Try a big tub of our Test Kitchen’s buttery, showstopping blend. It’s easy, Parmesan cheesy and finger-lickin’ good!
- 3 quarts popped popcorn
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1. Place the popcorn in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over popcorn and toss to coat.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm. Yield: 8 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC