What’s a night at the movies without popcorn to munch? Try a big tub of our Test Kitchen’s buttery, showstopping blend. It’s easy, Parmesan cheesy and finger-lickin’ good!
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 3 quarts popped popcorn
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Place the popcorn in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Combine
- the remaining ingredients; pour over popcorn and toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve warm. Yield: 8 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.