What’s a night at the movies without popcorn to munch? Try a big tub of our Test Kitchen’s buttery, showstopping blend. It’s easy, Parmesan cheesy and finger-lickin’ good!
- 3 quarts popped popcorn
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Place the popcorn in an ungreased 13x9-in. baking pan. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over popcorn and toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Ranch Popcorn in Simple & Delicious March/April 2007, p50
Reviews for Ranch Popcorn
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review