Ranch Popcorn Recipe
- 3 quarts popped popcorn
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Place the popcorn in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over popcorn and toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Ranch Popcorn(3)
Sort By :
This popcorn was so delicious, I have shared the recipe with several of my popcorn loving friends! Thanks for such a tasty treat.
I would like to know the Carb content
Usually I am the only person in my home that enjoys popcorn. I made this and all of a sudden there were quite a few hands in my snack bowl! I will make it again, but add less ranch mix...it was a little too salty for my taste the first time.