Ranch Pizza Pinwheels
I developed this appetizer to mimic a dish at one of my favorite restaurants. I often need to double the recipe because one batch disappears quickly!
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/4 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup diced pepperoni
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Pizza sauce, warmed or additional ranch salad dressing, optional
- On a lightly floured surface, roll pizza dough into a 12-in. x 10-in.
- rectangle. Spread ranch dressing evenly to within 1/4 in. of edges.
- Sprinkle with cheese, pepperoni and onions. Roll up jelly-roll
- style, starting with a long side.
- Cut into 1-in. slices. Place cut side down on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 425° for 10-13 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve
- warm with pizza sauce or additional ranch dressing if desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 pieces) equals 316 calories, 16 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 802 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 10 g protein.