Ranch Pizza Pinwheels Recipe
I developed this appetizer to mimic a dish at one of my favorite restaurants. I often need to double the recipe because one batch disappears quickly!
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/4 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup diced pepperoni
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Pizza sauce, warmed or additional ranch salad dressing, optional
- On a lightly floured surface, roll pizza dough into a 12-in. x 10-in. rectangle. Spread ranch dressing evenly to within 1/4 in. of edges. Sprinkle with cheese, pepperoni and onions. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side.
- Cut into 1-in. slices. Place cut side down on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 10-13 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm with pizza sauce or additional ranch dressing if desired. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Ranch Pizza Pinwheels in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2007, p37
Reviews for Ranch Pizza Pinwheels(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 29, 2011
My kids loved this for an afternoon snack. Thanks for sharing.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Roll-up Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Comfort Food Appetizers >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >