Ranch Pasta Salad Recipe
- 3 cups uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
- 1 cup chopped fresh broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 1/2 cup seeded chopped tomato
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, broccoli, cucumber and tomato. Drizzle with salad dressing; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Ranch Pasta Salad(18)
Sort By :
Really good, I omitted the cucumbers, though, since they don't like me
We loved this recipe! I am serving it next week for a baby shower along with the Salsa Sloppy Joes on the same page. Both are a hit in my book!
Delicious! I added some poppy seeds just for color, and didn't have broccoli, and it was great!
This was so simple to make! I even added carrots and real bacon pieces with a touch of Western dressing for a little zip!
Loved this recipe. I served it with the Salsa Sloppy Joes on the same page.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Pasta Salads >
- Pasta Side Dish Recipes >
- Pasta Side Dishes >
- Salads >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Salad Recipes >