- 3 cups uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
- 1 cup chopped fresh broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 1/2 cup seeded chopped tomato
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, broccoli, cucumber and tomato. Drizzle with salad dressing; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Ranch Pasta Salad
"I followed the recommendations of some of the other reviewers and added bacon bits and replaced the parmesan with shredded colby-jack cheese. I also used about 1/2c of light sour cream and a splash of milk with light ranch dressing. My family loved it. This will be going into the regular rotation."
"This was a huge hit. The first time I made it I followed the directions exactly. The second time I 'cleaned' out the refrigerator produce drawer. I ended up adding chopped celery, red bell pepper and also threw in some frozen peas because we love them in salad. I did add a bit more ranch because of the extra ingredients but this is delicious. Very easy and oh so yummy."
"very good pasta salad omitted the tomatoes added carrots onions peas shread three cheese blend craft and three cheese ranch dressing real bacon bitsand one fourth cup of mayonnaise and one fourth cup of sour cream"
"Really good, I omitted the cucumbers, though, since they don't like me"
"We loved this recipe! I am serving it next week for a baby shower along with the Salsa Sloppy Joes on the same page. Both are a hit in my book!"
"This was so simple to make! I even added carrots and real bacon pieces with a touch of Western dressing for a little zip!"
"Loved this recipe. I served it with the Salsa Sloppy Joes on the same page."
"Easy to make in no time. Refreshing side for summer."
"Our family eats a lot of cold pastas during the summer, this was a great addition to my list."
"Tasty and very customizable. We omitted the tomato and used a 3 cheese blend instead of Parmesan. Delicious."