- 3 cups uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
- 1 cup chopped fresh broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 1/2 cup seeded chopped tomato
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, broccoli, cucumber and tomato. Drizzle with salad dressing; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Ranch Pasta Salad
"I followed the recommendations of some of the other reviewers and added bacon bits and replaced the parmesan with shredded colby-jack cheese. I also used about 1/2c of light sour cream and a splash of milk with light ranch dressing. My family loved it. This will be going into the regular rotation."
"This was a huge hit. The first time I made it I followed the directions exactly. The second time I 'cleaned' out the refrigerator produce drawer. I ended up adding chopped celery, red bell pepper and also threw in some frozen peas because we love them in salad. I did add a bit more ranch because of the extra ingredients but this is delicious. Very easy and oh so yummy."
"Really good, I omitted the cucumbers, though, since they don't like me"
"We loved this recipe! I am serving it next week for a baby shower along with the Salsa Sloppy Joes on the same page. Both are a hit in my book!"
"This was so simple to make! I even added carrots and real bacon pieces with a touch of Western dressing for a little zip!"
"Loved this recipe. I served it with the Salsa Sloppy Joes on the same page."
"Easy to make in no time. Refreshing side for summer."
"Our family eats a lot of cold pastas during the summer, this was a great addition to my list."
"Tasty and very customizable. We omitted the tomato and used a 3 cheese blend instead of Parmesan. Delicious."