Ranch Pasta Salad
I've made this salad for yearsit's a recipe from a high school friend's mom. Any time I serve a sandwich meal like hamburgers, hot dogs or sloppy joes, I have this flavorful salad alongside.Mrs. Krista E Collins, Concord, North Carolina
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 3 cups uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
- 1 cup chopped fresh broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 1/2 cup seeded chopped tomato
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold
- water. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, broccoli, cucumber and
- tomato. Drizzle with salad dressing; toss to coat. Sprinkle with
- cheese. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 285 calories, 17 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 317 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.