Ranch Pasta Salad Recipe
I've made this salad for years—it's a recipe from a high school friend's mom. Any time I serve a sandwich meal like hamburgers, hot dogs or sloppy joes, I have this flavorful salad alongside.—Mrs. Krista E Collins, Concord, North Carolina
- 3 cups uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
- 1 cup chopped fresh broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 1/2 cup seeded chopped tomato
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, broccoli, cucumber and tomato. Drizzle with salad dressing; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup equals 285 calories, 17 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 317 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC