- 3 cups uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
- 1 cup chopped fresh broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 1/2 cup seeded chopped tomato
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, broccoli, cucumber and tomato. Drizzle with salad dressing; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Ranch Pasta Salad
Sort By :
"This was a huge hit. The first time I made it I followed the directions exactly. The second time I 'cleaned' out the refrigerator produce drawer. I ended up adding chopped celery, red bell pepper and also threw in some frozen peas because we love them in salad. I did add a bit more ranch because of the extra ingredients but this is delicious. Very easy and oh so yummy."
"very good pasta salad omitted the tomatoes added carrots onions peas shread three cheese blend craft and three cheese ranch dressing real bacon bitsand one fourth cup of mayonnaise and one fourth cup of sour cream"
"Really good, I omitted the cucumbers, though, since they don't like me"
"We loved this recipe! I am serving it next week for a baby shower along with the Salsa Sloppy Joes on the same page. Both are a hit in my book!"
"This was so simple to make! I even added carrots and real bacon pieces with a touch of Western dressing for a little zip!"