- 1 package (16 ounces) pretzel sticks
- 1 package (13 ounces) crisp cheese puff snacks
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) mixed nuts
- 1 package (7-1/2 ounces) Bugles
- 1 package (7-1/2 ounces) miniature cheese filled butter-flavored crackers
- 1 package (7 ounces) cheddar cheese-filled pretzel snacks
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) butter-flavored popcorn oil
- 2 envelopes ranch salad dressing mix
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, combine oil and dressing mix. Pour over snack mixture; toss to coat.
- Transfer to a large ungreased roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 250° for 50 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Cool completely. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 10 quarts.
Originally published as Ranch Snack Mix in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2009, p214
Reviews for Ranch Party Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review