Ranch-Marinated Chicken Breasts Recipe
The pub favorite pairing of ranch dressing and chicken comes home to your kitchen. With just a little prep time the night before, you can have these savory breasts ready in about half an hour! —Barbee Decker, Whispering Pines, North Carolina
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons celery salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1. Combine the first eight ingredients in a large resealable plastic bag; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Place chicken in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with butter. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC