- 1 envelope original ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 pickled jalapeno peppers, seeded
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Tortilla chips
- In a blender or food processor, prepare the ranch salad dressing according to package directions. Add peppers and cilantro; cover and process for 2-3 minutes or until combined. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Ranch Jalapeno Dip in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2002, p21
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Ranch Jalapeno Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review