My family often asks me to make this zippy ranch-style dip. The recipe, from a local Mexican restaurant, stirs up a creamy blend that tastes great with crunchy tortilla chips or raw vegetables.
- 1 envelope original ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 pickled jalapeno peppers, seeded
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Tortilla chips
- In a blender or food processor, prepare the ranch salad dressing according to package directions. Add peppers and cilantro; cover and process for 2-3 minutes or until combined. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Ranch Jalapeno Dip in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2002, p21
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Ranch Jalapeno Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 15, 2010
"Very good. To the above cook, you must prepare the dressing according to the package directions."
Reviewed Dec. 12, 2009
"Don't you need sour cream in this?"